AloPets Service Agreement
This service agreement is an agreement between AloPets and the Pet Owner (hereinafter called You) to ensure your pets’ comfortable stay and by signing “Boarding consent form” You agree the terms of this agreement. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
[Terms and Conditions]
1. AloPets reserves the right to refuse any services for any reason, at any time,
including but not limited to the following list. Also You agree to disclose all
medical conditions and history.
• Animals other than cats or ferrets.
• The Pet does not meet Vaccination requirements by veterinarian’s guidance
in the past 12months from
the first day of the service.
Cat: Combined Vaccine (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis(FVR),
Feline Calicivirus (FCV) and
Ferret: Regularly scheduled Distemper Vaccine
• The Pet is found not received appropriate flea or tick preventive care.
• Mating season (Within 4weeks after the first day of a period)
• The Pet exhibits aggressive or uncontrollable behavior such as extreme
biting or scratching.
• Remarkably young or elderly with deteriorating heath conditions.
• The Pet requires medical treatment and attention or unwell due to on going
• The Pets is extremely soiled or unfit for the service.
2. Following items are required to be provided and presented by You.
• ID with a current address (Ex. driver’s license)
• Authorization of Release of Vaccination Form and contact information of
• Food the Pet usually eat.
3. Price, Boarding Days
Price of 1night stay includes from check-in to check-out time on next day.
• You must present expected check-out date and time at check-in. You must
inform in advance if check-out
time is significantly delayed.
• After check-in, making an extension of stay by phone is allowed up to 3
nights, and it cannot be made by phone if it’s longer than 3 nights.
AloPets reserves the right to refuse an extension or change of rooms due
to other reservation
• AloPets is reservation only. We reserve the right to refuse services without
• You must inform in timely manner in case of reservation change. If failed to
inform and show up 2 hours after reservation it is automatically cancelled
and You may be asked for the cancellation fee. If AloPets decides the
change may cause the service interruption to other customers, AloPets
reserves the right to refuse the change but You will not be asked for the
• If You cancel the reservation less than 7days prior to the starting date of
service, cancellation fee will
apply as follows;
7days-3days prior to reservation: 20% of full price
2day-1day prior to reservation: 50% of full price
The day of or no show: 100% of full price
• If the service is reserved as “Pre-reservation”, it’ll automatically become
formal “Reservation” unless informed 1 month prior to the starting date of
service and upon confirmation of the
reservation, cancellation fee will apply.
[In Case of Emergency during Boarding]
• In case your Pet becomes ill or injured during the service, and requires
professional attention, AloPets will notify You and attempt medical
treatments at your veterinarian. However, if You instruct us in advance not
to treat, we will not do so. Every effort will be made to contact You,
however if time is critical and we are unable to contact, You agree that
AloPets, at its sole discretion, is authorized to make any and all decisions
to correspond to the emergency, however, AloPets is exempt from any
with the actions taken.
• You agree to pay expenses incurred during the emergency including but not
limited to veterinarian service,
medication and funeral.
• You hereby understand detection and response to the emergency is
expected to be delayed during late night and early morning hours.
[The Owner Responsibilities]
• If your Pet damages properties of AloPets or third parties (ex. carrier bag,
cage, hotel facilities and vehicle used for transportation) AloPets reserves
the right to request You an expense
coverage to part of the damage.
• If You neglect to disclose any information sited in the Section 1 in this
agreement and as a result, other pets contract communicable diseases,
You are responsible for any and all expenses associates with the cause.
• In case your Pet’s health deteriorates within 48 hours after starting of our
services, AloPets officially notify You and makes every effort to get medical
attention and treatments. If the veterinarian recognizes the reason of the
emergency is caused by the service provided by AloPets, we will refund
(1) Service Fee, (2) Medical expenses, (3) Other expenses associated with
the medical treatments based on the veterinarian’s official letter that proves
the condition is caused by the services
without any counter-evidence.
• In case of your Pet’s death within 48 hours after starting of our services
and also in case the Pet is brought to the veterinarian within 24 hours of the
death, if the veterinarian recognizes the reason of the death is caused by the
service provided by AloPets, we will refund (1) Service Fee, (2) Medical
expenses, (3) Pet’s market value or similar determined by AloPets, based on
the veterinarian’s official letter that proves the death is caused by the
services without any
• In case of an accident during the services, if death or loss is caused by
AloPet’s error, we will refund (1) Service Fee and (2) Pet’s market value or
similar determined by AloPets, however, You agree AloPets is not responsible
for an unexpected accident caused by existing medical conditions or
idiosyncrasy, and injure, loss and death caused by irresistible force such as
• AloPets is not responsible for any damage unless otherwise listed in this
• If the Pet is not picked up within 1 week after scheduled check-out time
without any communication, it is considered You abandoned the right as an
owner and AloPets has the right to the possession of your Pet.
• Lawsuits against this agreement shall be held at a district court of the
AloPets current address and is considered as the jurisdiction court of a
• Both AloPets and You shall confer in good faith to resolve disputes in case
of disagreement over interpretation of this agreement or matters not stated
in this agreement. Both AloPets and You shall accept an intervention or
investigation conducted by third